- Thermal conductive sheet is an ultra-thin thermal interface material made in the form of thin film by dispersing and mixing thermally conductive powder in silicone resin which has excellent heat resistance and electrical insulation properties.
- Its properties of excellent flexibility and elasticity secure good adhesion to heat source and high heat conduction effect.
- When attached to electrically conductive materials such as copper sheets or metal non-woven fabrics with property of high thermal conductivity, the heat dissipation effect and EMI shielding function can be secured simultaneously.
- RoHS compliant
- Ultra-thin thermal interface material
- Excellent thermal conductivity and flame resistance.
- This thermal sheet is made in the form of thin film up to 0.05mm thickness and is suitable for small/light weight electronic devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
- Thermal conductive sheet processed on the surface of copper sheet and metallic non-woven fabric can simultaneously dissipate heat and shield electromagnetic waves.
- Achieves delivery records in various fields and possesses the best thermal conductive material manufacturing technology.
* For graphite thermal pads, we recommend our Thermal Foam Gasket (TFG).
Thermal Conductive Sheet
||0.05 ~ 0.20
||0.10 ~ 0.20
||ASTM D 5470
||ASTM D 2240
||ASTM D 412
||ASTM D 792
|Dielectric breakdown strength
||ASTM D 149
||ASTM D 257
This ultra-thin thermal conductive sheet has good elasticity and flexibility, so it can be easily attached to other materials (copper foil/sheet, nonwoven fabric, etc.), and can be processed in various ways depending on the shape of the parent product structures. Please refer to the pictures below.