- Spiral Gasket, a type of EMI Shielding Gasket, is mainly used in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, precision medical equipment, and communication equipment, which requires highly EMI/RFI management secured excellent electromagnetic wave shielding effectiveness.
- High elasticity beryllium copper or stainless steel sheet is spiraled to provide excellent elasticity, flexibility and high shielding effectiveness.
- RoHS Compliant
- Superior EMI shielding effectiveness over 100 dB
- It can be cut in the longitudinal direction and can be easily inserted into the groove in a circular shape (Groove Mounting)
- Hardness can be adjusted according to material thickness and spiral pitch of gaskets.
- Various spiral pitch, diameter, thickness, and materials are available.
||Silicone Rubber Tube
|Specific Gravity (g/cm3)
||JIS K 6220
|Hardness (JIS A)
||JIS K 6253
||JIS K 6251
||JIS K 6251
||Beryllium copper #C17200 / Stainless steel #304H
- Advantest Test [MIL STD-83528C Equivalent]
- Sample#: SBT-044W
- Sample Spec.: D4.4mm, Sn plated BeCu
- Test Spec.: ESQ-517-27 (Self-specification)
- Recommended compression rate: 25%
- Sample#: SBT-064W (3pins)
It is mainly used in precision equipment sensitive to electromagnetic waves such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, display production equipment, and communication equipment.