- The cladding is made of conductive fiber or metal foil, allowing EMI/RFI shielding and grounding effects to be seen at the same time.
- Double-sided taping for easy attachment to objects and can be manufactured in various shapes/sizes as required.
- RoHS Compliant
- Flame retardant material (UL94V-0, Halogen Free) used
- EMI shielding and grounding function at the same time
- Excellent elasticity using PU/EDPM sponge and silicone core material
- Various lengths and shapes are available according to the application, and easy to die-cut or scissor cutting
||Aluminum Foil Type
|Shielding effectiveness (at 100MHz~1GHz)
||-20 ~ +80
||-20 ~ +80
|Recommended compression rate
||UL94V-0(Halogen Free) * Only applicable type
- Advantest Test [MIL STD-83528C Equivalent]
- Sample Size: 10mm(W) x 5mm(T)
- Cladding Material: Conductive Fabric (Polyester + Cu, Ni)
[Aluminum Foil Type]
- Advantest Test [MIL STD-83528C Equivalent
- Sample Size: 15mm(W) x 2mm(T)
- Cladding Material: Aluminum Foil
Types of shape
Double P Type
C Fold Type
Knife Edge Type
* In addition to the above shapes/sizes, it can be customized.
Ground foam gasket is attached to the tuner part, PCB, cable, etc. for grounding with the external case.