- EMI absorber sponge(EMI absorber foam, Conductive foam), a type of EMI Absorbing Materials, is made of open cell polyurethane sponge coated with electromagnetic wave absorbing materials which are uniformly coated inside and outside of the sponge, thus it can be uniformly absorbed even in the thick product.
- Available to manufacture various products by cell density and thickness of sponge.
- RoHS Compliant
- Conductive foam type
- Excellent absorption rate of electromagnetic waves
- Superior flexibility and elasticity due to polyurethane sponge characteristics
||PU Sponge+ Absorbing material
|Applicable RF Band
||1GHz ~ 18GHz
||-40°C ~ 100°C
||10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 80
||10, 20, 30
* Sponge type, size and thickness can be adjusted according to the application.
Mainly used in highly sensitive measurement equipment, electromagnetic shielding room, electromagnetic test box, etc.