- Flexible EMI absorber sheet for NFC (RFID/NFC Absorber), a type of EMI Absorbing Materials, is suitable for Near Field Communication (NFC), Wireless Power Charger (WPC), and Magnetic Security Transmission (MST).
- A high permeability and high resistance electromagnetic wave absorbing sheet is placed between the metal and the antenna to eliminate Eddy Currents generated in the metal in contact with the NFC antenna.
* Eddy Currents: Magnetic force loss is caused by Eddy Currents generated by the metal in contact with NFC antenna, which causes the inductance of antenna coil to be lowered, resulting in communication failure.
- Suitable for NFC, WPC, and MST
- Ultra-thin flexible electromagnetic wave absorbing sheet (can be made up to thickness 30㎛ ~ 500㎛)
- Non-electrical conductivity
- Easy to attach tape to the surface of flexible absorbing sheet
- Manufactured in roll or sheet type and can be processed into various shapes depending on the application.
Details (STA Series)
||10MHz ~ 6GHz
||30 ~ 500
||35 ~ 150
||-30 ~ 85
|Thermal Conductivity [W/mK]
|Hardness [Shore A]
|Tensile Strength [kgf/㎟]
|Surface Resistance [Ω/□]
||1 x 106
||RoHS, Halogen free
||210㎜ x 300㎜
||300㎜ x 20M
||350㎜ x 640㎜
||350㎜ x 100M
It can be used for Near Field Communication (NFC), Wireless Power Charger (WPC) and Magnetic Security Transmission (MST).